You have seen many websites that talk about buying homes for cash and may wonder what it’s all about, if there’s a catch, and most of all, is it right for you. Well, keep scrolling to learn about our process and why you should choose us if you’re looking to sell quickly or don’t want to go through an agent.
What is meant by Buy Homes for Cash
When we say we’ll buy your home for cash, it means you contact us about your property; we set up an appointment to look at it, make you a reasonable offer, and you decide whether it’s right. It’s that simple. We go through a reputable title company for closing and ensure you get your money quickly and without any strings attached.
Here are some reasons to consider selling your home to Glast Heim Home Buyers in Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
Reasons to Choose Us
Only you can decide whether you choose a real estate company, try and sell your home yourself, or choose us. To help you decide, here are several reasons to consider us.
- NO fees or commissions — we don’t take a cut like a real estate agent does. You pay no out-of-pocket cost toward the selling of your home.
- NO obligation — we don’t pressure you or use tacky sales tactics to guilt you into going with us. You decide what’s best for you. Period.
- When we say fast, we mean you could have a check in-hand or in your bank account within a week after closing —no waiting around for months to even see if your home will sell, particularly in a bad market or a recession.
- We buy as-is — that’s right, we don’t need you to spend hundreds or thousands on repairing your home. We take your home in any condition.
- Closing of YOUR choice — it’s your choice when we close, so there’s no stress to do it quickly; however, if you want a quick closing, we can do it as soon as a week.
- No waiting — the average time it takes for a home to sell in 2020 is 65-90 days, according to Zillow. Even though it’s way down from 2010 at 140 days, it still takes nearly three months to sell. With us, it’s ONE week.
Types of Situations We Consider
If you have a particular circumstance that makes selling your home with an agent difficult or nearly impossible, the following may apply to you. Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you in foreclosure or will be soon?
- Do you own a vacant property?
- Did you inherit property you don’t want?
- Do you have unruly tenants or family members you can’t get rid of?
- Are you going through a divorce?
- Do you need to relocate quickly or need to sell your current home quickly?
- Do you own a fixer-upper that you don’t want or have the time to fix up?
- Do you own a vacant or abandoned property?
- Do you have little to no equity in your home and need to sell?
- Do you want to avoid paying realtor’s commissions or fees?
Contact Glast Heim Home Buyers
If you said yes to any of the above questions, contact us for more information. We won’t take much of your time, and you can decide what’s right for you. You have nothing to lose but the stress of selling your home, and quick closing and cash-in-hand to gain. We buy homes in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, so go here to fill out our form and let’s get started.